Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here we go

Greetings from Indian Trail, North Carolina. This is Chelsee Brytten's younger sister. Brytten called me two minutes ago and ask that I do a post for her, because there is no rest for the weary at casa de Pettit. They have received word from Dr. K that Teagan will be under going his next surgery, the Glenn, tomorrow morning. When I asked her what else she would have me write all she said was, "Ask for prayers." So I am asking that you not only pray for our sweet "heart," but that you might remember to ask our Father in Heaven to guide the hands of Teag's surgeons, also that the Holy Ghost might fill Brytten and Ryan's empty arms while Teagan is in surgery. Please pray that tender mercies might once again be manifested unto this sweet family. Might I also ask that you pray that acts of service will not cease to exist in the PCMC lobby. Some of the most heart changing moments for myself took place in that waiting room, as I saw "heart mothers" embrace and weeping fathers wrap their arms around one another. Lastly if it is not too much to ask, during the long hours while Teagan is under going the Glenn, might we all be a little kinder, smile a little brighter, and turn our hearts toward our elder brother, Jesus Christ. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers. Let's keep it up.

4 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

Hey guys...we hope things go as "planned". We wish we could reach you from here to give you a great big hug....We of course will be saying big prayers for your family...

Anonymous said...

I love you guys very much. We won't stop praying. Love you more than anything Teags. Love The Walters

Marye said...

My thoughts & prayers will be with you! We've seen so many miracle already, I know Heavenly Father will be there guiding the doctors & Teagan back to health. He has a purpose to fulfil! We haven't even begun to see the miracles that Teagan has in store for us!
All my love,
Marye
(Ryan's little sister)

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Wow! What happened to move it up so soon? My prayers and thoughts will be with you tomorrow. I will be at PCMC on Monday and will visit if Gracie allows me to. Good luck!!

Michele (Gracie's mom)