Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Brooklyn Bailey





Brooklyn returned to our Heavenly Father today. She fought a real fight and after so much her body is finally at rest. Ryan and I got to know Brad and Angie from early on, when they arrived in the PIUC. They too were undiagnosed and in were in quite a stage of shock. We got to be very close, going to lunch, celebrating b-days, and late night chats in my room. I pray they can feel our Savior's love at this hard time and know that when they feel like no one understands, He does. I send lots of love their way and I hope you can all remember them in your prayers. They know they must go on for they have two other beautiful children, Austin and Kaytlin (Mason's friends).
After seeing so many of our sweet-HEART's pass away, I can't help but ask why? I find comfort from a quote from the Prophet Joseph Smith, who laid to rest four of his first five children. It reads:"This world is a very wicked world; and it... grows more wicked and corrupt... The Lord takes many away, even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on earth; therefore if rightly considered, instead of morning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we too shall have them again..." I pray this can bring some comfort to the families that have lost little ones, as it has brought me some understanding and comfort in my trial.

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

oh,no. That really breaks my heart. I don't remeber really seeing her but I remener Angie was laughing with ya all the night you kids got in trouble, and I remener how nice her husband was always stoping to ck on Teag whenever he passed. I too hope they find comfort in their hearts. I think that quote is perfect thanks for sharing it. I hope you too are doing ok I know it is very hard on you when one of these sweet hearts return Home. Much love and prayers.