Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Days



I didn't get a chance to blog about Monday, Big G came early to relive G-ma Dee after her night shift and we got ready and went to her and Kori's house. Mason had so much fun playing with the girls in the sun. Teagan really liked the sunshine too, he was lounging peacefully for quite awhile. It felt too normal, it was nice!

I want to take this time and give a shout out to those who haven't gotten one yet including our Moms, giving up sleep is so hard believe me I'm doing it right now and I'm near tears! I thank our Dads too for giving up their wives and being patient with things not quite in order at home like I know they are use too. Also to our Sisters who live at home for not getting as much attention, especially Cortney as she is getting ready to graduate. I tried not to steal Chelsee's thunder when she graduated by waiting to announce my pregnancy with Mason, but Coke I'm sorry I would love to not have to have all the attention right now. Thanks to Allana for always dropping everything to come sit with me even though she has a active two year old and one on the way. Thanks to Jodi for coming and taking Mason out of the house for a few hours, he loves his cousins and your healthy food. And thanks to those who are caring from a far: cousins at the beach, Chelsee, Kimmy I know you all want to help so bad, but keep praying we do feel them through all the miles. And to everyone else who doesn't know what else to do your prayers are enough, they are felt and we see them being answered.
All along I never thought of this as a punishment from God although there are time when I wonder when is enough enough, but I read something on Grace's blog that hit me. We keep knocking on one door waiting for it to be answered when if we would just turn around we could see him opening another. God is good, this is the plan of happiness and I can hardly wait to look into my Saviors eyes and know it was all worth it, to see Teagan's heart whole again and to spend eternity with my boys. Until then we will just work on keeping up our end of the bargain, taking care of each other day in and day out, for as long as that may be I welcome it. All my life I have never thought of myself or family as popular, but last Saturday showed me that we are. Thanks again for all of the support!
P.S. On a side note we have been very into American Idol and although our Murray boy did not win we have another American Idol right here in our house!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

We love you. You know that was a very nice thing you did for me 4yrs ago. You're the best. Mason, uncle Matt wants a Sunday night jam session with you.

Aunt Kim said...

Hi guys. 12lbs thats great. Hope you get more days that feel normal. love you all so much. (I do wish I was there}

Roll'in with the Rowley's said...

I am so glad you all were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather. We would love to have Mason over for a playdate. Just call we are home most days. We really want to help you! We think about you and your sweet family daily. I look forward to reading your blog. Thanks for letting us know what is going on.

Love ya
Heather